BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 22:13:19 EDT

oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

<< Wing and 0079,0080, and 0083 were dubbed by two seperate studios. Wing was
 dubbed by Ocean Studios, who does a lot of the Viz stuff(They're famous for
 Ranma 1/2) and a lot of TV shows, anime and non-anime like Beast Wars,
 DBZ(1st and 2nd seasons only)Ronin Warriors, Reboot etc. While the Double Os
 were done by ZRO limit productions, who does the majority of Bandai's
 releases and also most of Pioneer. >>

Ocean Studios have done bad dubs, too, though. I think it should be dubbed
ok, I have seen the first tape of 0083 dubbed and it was good. Yes, I have
seen all of 0083 subbed.