Mon, 03 Jul 2000 21:11:29 CDT

Mark Simmons writes,

> The new format's great! I like the descriptions & histories, and the
>tongue-in-cheek straightfaced tone of the writeups is a hoot. :-)

Thanks, Mark! Glad you like it. Actually, everybody, I _did_ want to use
original "homebrew" lineart kinda like what Mark's been using on Gundam
Project, but it turns out that, while I may have the time, my drawing skills
just aren't what they used to be. Guess I've gotten too used to drawing
nice-and-neat engineering drawings in MicroStation and AutoCAD and gotten
REALLY rusty on drawing by hand. <^_^

But at least I can get bigger, better official lineart scans up there...
even if it is technically a big "no-no," there're WAY too many people out
there who've borrowed (both openly and behind my back ^_^) my pics for their
own web sites. It's good to know I've done something inspiring. :)

And if anyone has fan art, humor, jokes, fanfic parodies, cartoons or other
funny stuff, send'em my way! I REALLY want to get a Gundam humor page
started! Thanks for your support, everyone!

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
god_of_gundams@hotmail.com

Carlin