-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 12:15:23 -0700

Yes, I'd forgotten that Mark Simmons had come forward with synopses of the last
five episodes, which were then merged with my old synopses of episodes 1 through
45 to give the complete story.

The original synopsis was written back in 1986, when my compehension of the
series was a good deal less, but it's stood unchallenged all that time, so I
must've been close to the mark. My attempts at translations of the titles has
come under fire, indicating that I got the gist but not a precise take, so your
mileage may vary when you actually watch the show.

Mark Simmons topped it off just a year or so ago and no one can doubt HIS
credentials.

-Z-