Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 09:54:21 -0400

Although it's not set in stone, I think it appears that the original Gundam might come to CN. However, I'm a little worried about how the dated animation will appeal to those who have watched the fairly recent Wing...in CN's history, most of the older shows don't exactly do that well...just look at the fates of G-force, Robotech, and Ronin Warriors......I don't know if this is a wise marketing decision on their part...while the old show has arguably one of the best stories and is classic anime, the animation could be a problem...maybe they should've played X instead? I think X would have brought people in with it's booming soundtrack alone....

Chris