BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 23:43:16 EDT

In a message dated 7/2/00 10:22:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
god_of_gundams@hotmail.com writes:

<< My only big question besides this is... will it be dubbed as lousy as they
 did the movies? At least from what I've heard... I only watched the first
 volume of the 0083 dub and that was enough to scare me away. Fortunately,
 the dubbed Wing was a good apology. If they do dub the original TV series,
 they'd better use some real talent for the voice acting and direction this
 time around. >>

I have 0083 subbed and the first tape dubbed(a free AnimeVillage giveaway)
and I was actually surprised, becuase I thought the dub was pretty good,
myself.

Well, considering how good Wing's dub is, MSG's dub should be just as good,
shouldn't it?

Aaron