Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 19:31:13 GMT

>I'm not really sure what he means but according to previous post he seems to

>mean single raids.... so if thats the deal take out the big boy and all the

>others will fall, keep in mind the tech gap between gundam and all
>others........
>-Roger

hmmm...taking out the big boy is a good idea, but not if the commanding general
knows how to protect it...see what happened to the gp02a...it was able to deliver
because of superior piloting skills and the fact that he seemed to have a whole
squad of MS's putting up a screen for him.

Delaz was smart enough to allow Gato to have his loyal retinue of piulots...something
that a lesser general would find uncomofortable.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.