Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 03 Jul 2000 10:08:24 +0800

>there is still the charging time.... gimme 50 leo's any day, victory comes
in
>numbers and all around weaponry, and you just keep that in mind.....
>-Roger says BOOYA!!!

That depedns on the concept of victory. numbers may win in the
battlefield, but if your objectives are different, then it will be proper
deployment which will be the key. those fifty leo's spread out correctly
can do just as much damage as a fifty all attack. again, it depends on
deployment. besides, with things like the GP02a around ion the uc...mass
deployment has to be thought out very carefully, LOL!

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.