Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 03 Jul 2000 10:05:26 +0800

>Hi, I'm new. This is my first post. I was just wanting to say hi and ask
>about anything you guys do special with the messages. Thanks.

well, first we cut them from the sprue, then we prime them, and then
preassemble and ...

wait.

oh!

with the messages! I thought with our kits! LOL! just joking. just
have fun reading the posts, and enjoy the list!

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.