Brian (GoDofChicKens@cfl.rr.com)
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 22:03:27 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Burke Rukes" <god_of_gundams@hotmail.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2000 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Alex question

> Hi there!
>
> > I just wanted to know, do any of the models of the NT-1 Alex come with
> >the armor? I want to get the master grade and I wanted to know if it came
> >with the armor before I buy it. If none of the kits do, is there any add
on
> >to make it the armored version? I really think this is one cool looking
> >Gundam. thanks
>
> Yep, the Master Grade Alex kit does indeed come with the chobham armor...
> it's a pretty ingenious use of polycaps to "lock" all the armor parts
> together over the "bare" mobile suit itself, it looks good and doesn't
want
> to fall off... and it's easily removable, of course. Get the MG Alex,
it's
> worth it! :)
>

> -Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
> god_of_gundams@hotmail.com
>
> The Mecha Domain Mark-II - http://mechadomain.gundam.com
>
> "You can't fight City Hall, but you can goddamn sure blow it up!" - George
> Carlin

Thanks, I intend to get the MG. Does anyone have any (or know where I can
find any) really good pictures of the Alex? I have been kinda pressed for
time and can't check out Wingzero.net and I was at mechadomain, and it said
the Alex has a shield, but I don't remember it using one in 0080. Does
anybody have a picture of this?