Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 19:52:38 -0400

> Hi, I'm new. This is my first post. I was just wanting to say hi and ask
> about anything you guys do special with the messages. Thanks.

General rundown from what I know:

1. Play nice.
2. Spoiler tags in messages that talk about stories, and spoiler space too.
3. Its a Gundam list, so we talk about Wing, the Original series, G Gundam,
    Z Gundam, ZZ Gundam, Gundam X, 0080, 0083, 08th MS team, F91,
    Char's Counterattack, and every once in a while Turn A, or G Savior.
    Models, toys, soundtracks and other music from and related to Gundam,
    games on playstation and Dreamcast that are about Gundam are fair game
too.
    We talk about the physics behind life in space, plots of the series,
what
    the reasons are behind character motivations...

And more.

Paul