Sun, 2 Jul 2000 18:45:07 -0400

>good points all, in this and in your last post.. This is the kind of
>feedback i was hoping for originally :), a balanced view of the pros and
>cons of Mobile Suits, not Wing bashing.

just keep this in mind this has NOTHING to do with wing, I find close range
weaponry very cool but very useless for all but aces and last resorts and has
NOTHING to do with Wing, NOTHING!!! That why standard issue US weaponry is an
M16A2 Rifle NOT a sword, keep in mind a sword is so obselete that it is only
used in ceremonies. keep in mind your views were, "I'll send in a W gundam in
to destroy a whole base", total BS! the only one that can accomplish this
would probably wing, since it is the only one with a far range weapon and
there is still the charging time.... gimme 50 leo's any day, victory comes in
numbers and all around weaponry, and you just keep that in mind.....

-Roger says BOOYA!!!