Tracy Marshall (crazy_pimpster@yahoo.com)
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 14:58:28 -0700 (PDT)

--- Heero Yuy wrote:> I'm looking for Gundam Emulations. I realy want> Gundam Wing endless Duel > for the SNES Emulater. I will offer some of my> Gundam Roms.> I have:> Gundam:f91> Gundam 5 battle 2> Gundam X battle(I believe thats the name)> and I also have MechWarrior.> >Go here. There's a hell of a lot of Gundam roms, Endless Duel as well. Could you send me yours, too? I can't find MechWarrior anywhere. http://www.geocities.com/scooby_doo_be_drew/index.html