Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Sun, 02 Jul 2000 21:12:56 GMT

>I joined this list quite a while ago, but I usually
>just read the replies, not starting topics.
>
>Now I have a problem, I've been looking for a site
>with episode summaries of Zeta and 0079 for some time
>now, but with no luck. =(

I don't know about the original series, but here's one for Zeta...

http://www.best.com/~scorpio/Synopsis/ZEP.html

This was compiled by Daffyd Neil Dyar and Mark Simmons, both of this very
Mailing List.

The site also has synopsi of Blue Destiny, Volum 1 of Hathaway's Flash,
Volumes 1 and 2 of Crossbones Gundam, and and eps 4-10 of 08th MS Team.
(http://www.best.com/~scorpio/geninfo.html)