Gus Jae (gusjae@rocketmail.com)
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 10:34:04 -0700 (PDT)

For those of you who wants to get the basic knowledge of modeling and
modifying kits... Run, don't walk, to the local bookstore and get your
hands on a copy of the July FineScale Modeler. Many good articles on
techniques, including casting your own parts!

Modeling tip of the day...
When modeling, keep a clean plastic bag with no holes next to you.
This way, if you manage to cut a major artery on your hand, you can
stick your hand in the bag while running for the medical kit and won't
get blood on the rug, which is a bitch to clean and saves you a lot of
explaining the next time cops raid your house. Trust me, I am speaking
from experience. :)

=====

Gus Jae