Sir Loin of Beef (mdknight@pacific.net.sg)
Sun, 02 Jul 2000 20:47:46 +0800

Some snippets:

A friend in Japan has said that 0080 was unpopular right now due to its
'real mechanics' designs,
although rumors there are that a MG Kampfer would be appearing soon.

Referring to my previous post on 'Trivial Operation' which was featured in
Dengeki magazine,

>"1/6 chara is Orderbird(?)-JAFCON.limited. But It may be relesed B-CLUB.
>There is no plan for next OVA ."

I don't quite understand why there's already a figure of one of the
characters if its not going to be a series or even an animated feature at
all. Does anybody have any ideas why?

I'll try to post a scan of the articles soon.