Sun, 2 Jul 2000 00:52:17 -0700 (PDT)

--- -V- <vsze@wwdg.com> wrote:

> other goodies include the Zeong MIA and previews of
> upcoming/new HGUC and Sazabi MG kits. The FAZZ
> preproduction stages were also shown (don't worry,
> that's not what it looks like, it's just the
> preproduction to test the volume of the kit).

-V-, don't forget the shocking revelation on page 49
of 08/00 issue Hobby Japan magazine:

There'll be 2 limited edition Gundam items to be sold
exclusively at the upcoming JAFCON 9 in Japan -

1) Limited clear plastic (colored) version of MG Super
Gundam (Gundam mkII + G-Defensor) and MG Dom, they are
priced at 6,000 yen each;

2) the currently available Mobile Suit in Action
(MSiA) Zeta Gundam action figure will be available as
a limited edition "Max Watanabe colours" version.
It'll be the same Zeta MSiA but will feature the
special colouring scheme + weathering effects (first
time ever on any MSiA) by renowned Gundam modeller Max
Watanabe based on a MG Zeta coloured by him back in
May 00 issue of Hobby Japan. From the photo shown,
this particlar Zeta colour scheme looks like it's
tailor-made for Amuro Ray!! The price of this lovely
item is still not known.

How I wish I can go to this year's JAFCON :-)~~~~

Nightingale.
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/