James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 22:40:55 -0800

>Do you mean "Next era" like it's just a continuation or all future
>UC stories or series will take place in the the time period of
>G-savior?

Isn't it odd how they get so many "Gundam" variations into only one
movie? There's like four versions. This pilot's worse that Kou to
need so many upgrades.

BTW- I heard a rumor that the next gundam tv series will be a full CG
G-savior series. (CG actors no live action.) Also- the company to do
it may be Warp. The makers of D and D2 videogames.

-jboren