BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 01:28:31 EDT

In a message dated 7/2/00 1:17:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time, fsjmk@uaf.edu
writes:

<< AX newsbyte (10:36 PM EST): Bandai is going back to basics with their next
 Gundam license. Announced at Anime Expo today, Bandai has licensed the
 original Gundam TV series that started it all. It's currently available in 3
 compilation movies, but Bandai is doing the full TV series itself. I don't
 believe this has been seen in Japan for many years either, as the movie
 versions have been considered the main release. Also announced was that the
 DVD version for Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz will contain the individual OVA's
 and the movie version. No hard word on whether this will be on the same disc
 or two separate releases. Thanks to "wolve" from the chat for the early word.

  Will it be released on TV, DVD or both? I sure am really happy now!!

Aaron