fsjmk (fsjmk@uaf.edu)
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 21:16:53 -0800

I'm surprised no one has announced this on the list yet. News from
animeondvd.com:

AX newsbyte (10:36 PM EST): Bandai is going back to basics with their next
Gundam license. Announced at Anime Expo today, Bandai has licensed the
original Gundam TV series that started it all. It's currently available in 3
compilation movies, but Bandai is doing the full TV series itself. I don't
believe this has been seen in Japan for many years either, as the movie
versions have been considered the main release. Also announced was that the
DVD version for Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz will contain the individual OVA's
and the movie version. No hard word on whether this will be on the same disc
or two separate releases. Thanks to "wolve" from the chat for the early word.