BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 23:39:35 EDT

In a message dated 7/1/00 11:28:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Gzilla2000@webtv.net writes:

<< I can't seen to get Hobby Link Japan's site to load completely. Could
 someone see if they can get it to load so I can see if it is a problem
 with my WebTV or their site? >>

  Sites down right now, don't know why. I can't even connect to the site. I
need to check on an order and its very annoying not to be able to check its
status!

  I asked about this in rec.arts.anime.models and several people are having
the same problem, so its not just WebTV or AOL related.

Aaron