Sat, 01 Jul 2000 19:45:47 CDT

Hi-ho, everyone!

Burke returns from lurkdome limbo to announce that The Mecha Domain has just
been updated... and yes, I've given up the "new web site" idea and isntead
decided to incorporate the new ideas into the existing Mecha Domain. Be
sure to check out the all-new "Burke's All the World's Mobile Weapons"
format and let me know what you think.

Oh, and I'm going to open up fan art galleries and a Gundam humor section on
next week's update, so if you have any personal artwork or good goofy Gundam
stuff, please send it my way, so that I may put it up on the site for all
the world to enjoy!

See you on the other side...

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
god_of_gundams@hotmail.com