Sat, 01 Jul 2000 19:34:17 CDT

Hi there!

> I just wanted to know, do any of the models of the NT-1 Alex come with
>the armor? I want to get the master grade and I wanted to know if it came
>with the armor before I buy it. If none of the kits do, is there any add on
>to make it the armored version? I really think this is one cool looking
>Gundam. thanks

Yep, the Master Grade Alex kit does indeed come with the chobham armor...
it's a pretty ingenious use of polycaps to "lock" all the armor parts
together over the "bare" mobile suit itself, it looks good and doesn't want
to fall off... and it's easily removable, of course. Get the MG Alex, it's
worth it! :)

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
god_of_gundams@hotmail.com

Carlin