Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 17:09:42 -0400

Boy...not many messages here today. Anyway, I thought I'd point out that I'm writting mecha descriptions for the Gundam Lounge web site, which is part of the Anime fans network, which also includes Dragonball Z and Ruroni Kenshin fan sites.
You can check out my descriptions for 0080 and 0083 mecha here. http://www.planetnamek.com/skullmac/suits.html
I've tried to make the info as accurate as possible, so I don't alienate older Gundam fans :) Of course, some credit must go to Mark and the rest of the GML, who helped to fill in the blanks :).
Comments are welcome, just don't be too harsh...

Chris