Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 03:05:42 -0400

I have a motivational question for you...

Giren killed Zeon Daikun, Caspar Daikun becomes Char,
and joins Zeon to kill Giren... (I can see this one)

Lalah Sun's family was killed in the war, so she joins Zeon to
get revenge on the people who killed her family, and to help
Char who rescued her...

Now it dawns on me that Zeon began the war, and Lalah's
parents wouldn't have died if there was no war, so why is
she helping them continue it?

I mean the Feds couldn't have killed her folks right, unless
they were wearing Zeon uniforms...

Paul