Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 00:13:28 -0700

Actually, she does show up on every show that Bright Noah shows up in.

In MS Gundam she was piloting core booster / G Armor.
In Zeta Gundam, she listened to her brother's broadcast at Dakar.
In ZZ Gundam, she saved Judo's little sister.
In CCA, she just avoid being crushed by Char's attack on Lhasa.

Other than her action in ZZ Gundam, she does tried her best to stay out of
the way. And consider her certified Newtype status, it is best for her not
to draw too much attention.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]