Sir Loin of Beef (mdknight@pacific.net.sg)
Sat, 01 Jul 2000 14:49:00 +0800

>play around with the main joints to get a new pose. For example, my
>friend got rid of the GM's gun and put a saber in its hand instead.

I saw the Zugock and it was nothing like the box art...hence my question...
I opened the GM and found that it was in a normal standing pose, quite
different from the box which shows it pointing the beam spray gun forward.

Now I'm really interested in getting the Gelgoog-Jg.. Surely someone here
has seen the actual kit before?