Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 23:37:07 -0700

>I'm able to get the OOP B-Club 1/75 vinyl Zugock, Gelgoog-Jg, GM and Alex
>kits here. Has anyone assembled them before? How are they?

The vinyl was very tough to cut, my friend cut his finger while prepping
the parts even though he's a very experienced modelbuilder.

>Specifically, what poses are they in?

I think they are the same as the box cover illustration, but you can always
play around with the main joints to get a new pose. For example, my
friend got rid of the GM's gun and put a saber in its hand instead.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0