-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 20:40:28 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On Behalf Of
Chris Maier
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2000 07:11
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] Fates of OAV characters

>I've been wondering...what ever happened to the characters in 0080 and 0083
>over the course of Z Gundam and other UC events?
> I think Al probably grew up to be a pacifist or somewhere along those
>lines, since he knew all about the tragedy of battle and probably did'nt
>want to be part of it. Telcot and that other guy probably joined up with
>the Federation or the Titans or whatever, by the time of Z they were the
>right age....

Al and his chums were between the ages of 10 and 11 in December 0079, so they'd
be between the ages of 17 and 19 in UC 0087. This is about the age of the
eldest protagonists in the original series and on par with Seabook and Cecily in
F91.

I suspect that Al and Dorothy, previously at odds, were getting together
romantically circa Z Gundam, unless (like so many young Gundam heroes) Al had a
thing for older women, in which case he was probably chasing after Christina
MacKenzie instead. Maybe both, as Camille was about the same age and
alternating between Fa Yuri and Reccoa Londe et alia.

> As for Kou and co. I think they probably signed on with the Earth
>branch of AEUG. We know what happened to the rest of the Albion's crew
>(Titans). Kou however might have been kicked out because he kept
>spouting off nonsense about "Nuclear" and "Mobile Armor" Gundams :). I
>think it would have been an interesting turn of events if Kou and his
>group, if they joined the AEUG, would face off against their former
>shipmates, particually the immortal fourth team. That's an interesting
>idea for a fanfic....

If Kou Uraki joined anyone, it would probably have been the Kalaba, which was
made up entirely of One Year War veterans who didn't like what the Federation
had become.

-Z-