Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 14:09:48 -0700

>In a message dated 6/30/00 1:06:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>oom9@crosswinds.net writes:
><<Some snips, not in any order, really>>
>
><< The unedited version is shown at midnight on Saturday >>
>
>Midnight on weekdays! Idiots! They don't even know when they air things!!

Looks like they merely added to the original press release without proofing
it...

><<"We are very pleased at the continued success 'Gundam Wing' has experienced
>since its introduction in fall 1999 in the United States,">>
>
>I thought it was introduced in March?

The kits first came out in test markets around Thanksgiving, 1999.
However, they pretty sat on the shelves without moving a single unit
until the TV series started in March.

><<The series is set to continue in fall 2000 and spring 2001. >>
>
>That's unpossible ((Ralph Wiggum is the man!)) if it's just Wing and Endless
>Waltz. DUH!

1 episode per season (3 months)... possible. :)

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0