Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 14:05:06 -0700

>Really? Take a look at this:
>
> http://www.buyrite1.com/dreamcas/ghiren.html
>

>I wonder why they told you $72.99 when their own site says $64.50? And Three
>weeks? I appears that the game is there now. (But, we ALL know how
>trustworthy Buywrong is!!!!!)
>

>Anyway, my advice, old boy, is to AVOID Buyrite at ALL costs!!

LOL... just shows you how much their staff knows what's going on, even
within their own store.

BTW, this also reminds me of another bad experience I had dealing with
them in the past. I saw some games I wanted in their bargain/weekly
specials section and called to order. They told me the game costs
almost twice as much as advertised until I reminded them I saw it in
the specials section. Whether they were trying to rob me or just can't
keep track of their own stuff, it's still bad business.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0