Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:50:05 -0700

>They say they did not want even to stock PSX version, because it is a game
>that is "too advance" for American people. They also say that Gundam is too
>much to be shown for American kids , and that the only good one for American
>kids (they say that no real adult would watch "Japanimation cartoons"
>anyway)is Wing, for it is childish enough and it is better to dub it because
>American kids hate Japanese subbed items. But I am upset that they call me
>stupid for wanting a "too Japan" game like Giren's Greed, and told me to
>order Street Fighter Third Strike instead. Has this happen to other people
>also? Or is it just me?

The game is "too advanced" because it's not gaijin-friendly like those
Street Fighter games. It's not a game you can just pick up and play
like most of the triple-A games made in Japan today designed with a global
audience in mind. He also tried to push that SF game on you because they
must be overstocked on the game and wanted to get rid of it. Still, that
doesn't entitle the jackass to call you stupid. If you are seriously upset
about it, you can file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

BTW, their pricetag of $72.99 is THE most expensive I have seen, whatever
happened to their lowest price guarantee? Even my local mom-and-pop store
that is always overpriced sells it for less!

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0