Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:30:40 -0700

>Ok, here's my two questions for the list:
>
>1> Is there a non-invasive mod for the Dreamcast to play imports yet? (aka
>Gameshark/etc)

The Gameshark for Dreamcast supposedly allows you to play imports, but
details are sketchy - a friend's firsthand experience was that it works
"half of the time", meaning it does not always work and you have to reboot
until it works. There might be games that does not work but he doesn't
has an extensive library of games to find out if that is the case. If
you go to the import game's websites I think they have special reports and
info on the Gameshark.

>2> My knowledge of Gundam (especially OYW) is extensive, but my Japanese
>frankly sucks -- limited to katakana/hiragana/handful of kanji... will I be
>able to play Giren's Greed? (I _love_ strategy games.)

Well if you can look up the words that you don't know with a dictionary
then you should be able to play it - the game is turn-based, not real-time
strategy.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0