Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:24:01 -0700

>Take a look at these (from Game Express) :
>
> http://www.gexpress.com/images/product/original/4902425765082f.jpg

Yeah... you would think they'd come up with a new cover illustration for
yet another port... NOT!

This is probably the first DC game to be shipped in the thick jewel case
like the size Japanese PlayStation games ship in.

>Notice that the game takes a TOTALLY BLOODY WHOPPING 100 VMU SAVE

Geesh, and I just bought another one for Code Veronica! This sucks!
Could you tell what was that limited offer until March 2001? Scan is
a bit blurry...

>Anyway...I shall receive mine later today. If anyone else has it yet, give
>us all your immediate impressions.

Mine probably won't show up until tomorrow, so you will beat me to it... :)

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0