Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 01 Jul 2000 04:02:57 +0800

>>> -> Char+Sazabi=fried Haman (funnel overkill!)^_^
>>I think the result would still be the same. Char is not as powerful a
>>newtype as Hamaan and the Sazabi, though higher technology, still would put
>>him in alot more pressure using the funnels. (He's not enhanced either).

The qubeley had more funnels, but the question would be really pilot skill.
 Char tends to be a bit more ruthless than Hamaan could ever be. and he
fights dirty. very dirty.

>Kou needed all the help he could in the beginning - Burning's occassional
push in the right direction (Kou: sorry about what happened...it's like I
forgot all I was supposed to do. Burning: *that's* why I'm here), Nina's
tips (Nina: Aim for the GP02's cooling system!!!)...but then as the story
progressed Kou did approach Gato's level - even Gato admitted that when
they were abandoning their respective gundams after Gato nuked the Feddie
fleet, although yes, experience helped Gato come out on top sometimes as he
knows what to do, compared to Kou who still had his youthfulness to deal
with - even Gato was chastizing him for fighting based solely on emotions,
something which really gets you sloppy in a battle. One thing that
surprised me though was although Kou was a sharp-eyed pilot (Kou to Nina in
volume 1: ...and tell me, that heavily-armed one is a nuke unit, right?),
in the second matchup of the GP03 and the Neue Ziel, Gato was the one who
made the attack against Kou's wea!
>!
>k point (the GP03's I-field barrier generator).

Gato was good, but his problem was that Kou could occasionally out think him.

>>> -> Amuro could choose between helping either Quatro or
>>> Kamiyu, that would have resulted in
>>> A. Healthy Kamiyu!
>>> B. Char would owe Amuro BIG-TIME!
>>wow... this is a really big if !!! the whole continuity would change big
>>time...
>LOL...but then if B happened, we wouldn't have a great movie in the form
of Char's Counterattack ^_^

That would have made Char even more vengeful. CCA would have been way more
violent.

>>> 5. If the Gundam Wing boys and their Gundams were put
>>> in a UC war, who would survive?
>><SNIP>
>>i think they would be court martialled before they got their assignments...
>the first to go poof would be Heero...LOL! and Quatre would never be
given the chance to die in battle :-)
>although if that were to happen, I'd give Trowa the GP03 MA rather than
his Heavyarms (Trowa imitating Metalhead from G.I. Joe: BANG! BANG!!
BANG!!! I need more reloads!!!!) and Heero sure wouldn't use the S or the
EX-S Gundam at all (Heero: I have to self destruct! Alice system: oh no
you don't! I'm ejecting you Heero!)

Heero would have been in some sort of MA...imagine if he had something like
the Psyco gundam to work with....brrrr.

Duo would do fine with something fast like the Zeta.

Trowa? I would say the guncannon, LOL!

Quattre would be great with a supergundam.

Wufei? I would stick him with a rx178 with a really good hand to hand
combat weapon.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.