Freedom045@aol.com
Fri Jun 30 13:29:58 2000

In a message dated Tue, 27 Jun 2000 4:35:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Mark Simmons <scorpio@best.com> writes:

<<Who is hosting the Gundam panel at AX-2000 and what day is it being held? I don't see one listed on the programming schedule.

  I don't think there is one. I suppose somebody could always grab a spare conference room, or maybe we could just do a GML'ers dinner. :-)

-- Mark >>

Maybe we can all have dinner at a restaurant called "La Vie En Rose", its a french place in Brea, but that's kinda far away. Still, wouldn't that be an appropriate place?

See ya at Expo!

Tom