Freedom045@aol.com
Fri Jun 30 13:22:36 2000

In a message dated Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:10:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Chris Maier" <oom9@crosswinds.net> writes:

<< I've been wondering...what ever happened to the characters in 0080 and 0083 over the course of Z Gundam and other UC events?
  I think Al probably grew up to be a pacifist or somewhere along those lines, since he knew all about the tragedy of battle and probably did'nt want
to be part of it. Telcot and that other guy probably joined up with the Federation or the Titans or whatever, by the time of Z they were the right
age.... >>

My guess is that Al just went on to live a quiet life, in UC 0087, I would hope he would be smart enough to stay in school instead of getting himself wrapped up into something as crazy as the Gripps War. As for Telcott and Chay, they are probably still geeking on
mobile suits, but I kinda doubt they would rush of to join the AEUG, much less the Federation; (I would think that since they were spacenoids, membership in the Titans would pretty much be out of the question.) Since
they are from Side 6, I doubt they would want to get involved if they didn't have to. Who knows, maybe they just outgrew it? Hopefully they would be more into girls at this point, than Mobile Suits. I can still imagine Dorothy in high school still saying "They do not have Mobile Suits!"

<< As for Kou and co. I think they probably signed on with the Earth branch of AEUG. We know what happened to the rest of the Albion's crew(Titans). Kou however might have been kicked out because he kept spouting off nonsense about "Nuclear" and "Mobile Armor" Gundams :). >>

"Flying a cargo plane full of rubber dogshit outta Hong Kong!" is probably what I would imagine Kou doing. His release from prison doesn't make much sense, but then again the end of 0083 doesn't make much sense at all (Jaburo is not the target????) Officers in almost every military that I am aware of, don't return to duty after serving jail time, they are mustered out, quickly
and quietly.

<<I think it would have been an interesting turn of events if Kou and his group, if they joined the AEUG, would face off against their former shipmates, particually the immortal fourth team. That's an interesting idea for a fanfic....>>

I'm writing a fanfic that will have an appearance by Bait, Adel and Monsha as Titans, but they are not the main characters.

Another fanfic I am working on (its actaully a side story to my main fanfic) is called "FOR THE DEFENSE - The Court Martial of Lieutenant Christina MacKenzie" which deals with the aftermath of the loss of the NT-1.

Tom