fsjmk (fsjmk@uaf.edu)
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:19:36 -0800

Hey there. I said earlier that I've seen the first 20 episodes of Zeta Gundam
as well as the original Gundam Trilogy and Char's Counterattack. In the Zeta
episodes I've seen, all main members of the White Base crew are shown again
except for Sayla Mass. During the opening animation, the White Base crew is
shown but Sayla is again mysteriously absent. I know she isn't shown in Char's
Counterattack so I'm wondering if she ever shows up again in the Gundam
universe. Where is she and what becomes of her?