Henry Bigone (slickwillie1998@hotmail.com)
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:03:48 PDT

They say they did not want even to stock PSX version, because it is a game
that is "too advance" for American people. They also say that Gundam is too
much to be shown for American kids , and that the only good one for American
kids (they say that no real adult would watch "Japanimation cartoons"
anyway)is Wing, for it is childish enough and it is better to dub it because
American kids hate Japanese subbed items. But I am upset that they call me
stupid for wanting a "too Japan" game like Giren's Greed, and told me to
order Street Fighter Third Strike instead. Has this happen to other people
also? Or is it just me?