M. R. Hannibal (saiyajin11@hotmail.com)
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 16:40:39 GMT

Umm.......what? Are you sure that this is what they said, old chap? Then
that would mean that they are actively alienating a certain segment of the
gaming population on purpose. As for "bad experiences"....well..........I
was once charged 200% over price for a copy of Char's Counterattack

Seig Zeon!!!!!!!!