Henry Bigone (slickwillie1998@hotmail.com)
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:18:28 PDT

I called the Buyrite, and they say that there copies will be $72.99, and
that their is a 3week wait for that it is "not an important enough game to
import", so they did not ask for it yet. People say the Buyrite is a bad
store to shop at, but could you all tell me why this is so? And how bad it
was to be for you personally?