M. R. Hannibal (saiyajin11@hotmail.com)
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 15:45:36 GMT

Here is an EXCELLENT Giren's Greed guide:

     http://www.boren.org/james/gg/girenintro.html

It will help you out on most of the game menus. Although it is for the PSX
version, as far as I can tell, not much will be changed in the Dreamcast
rendition. But there are a LOT of people on this list (Mark Simmons, Peter
Cheng, WooJin, Edward Ju and others) who will be able to give you good
advice and pointers on the game...so ask away!!!!!!