Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:46:34 -0600 (MDT)

Yes there is. There was recently released a Boot CD you can burn that will
allow you to play imports (along with other things that won;t be mentioned
on this list). It's only about a meg and you shold be able to find it on
the web and/or IRC. I've been told Lik Sang was selling copies 6 hours
after it was released.
There's also the Gameshark CDX, which I've been told does the same thng,
but that's gonna run you $40US, and the legality of both is probably
equal, soooooo....

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler