Leslie_Rashana (trojan@atoka.net)
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:44:30 -0500

Brian wrote:

> [...]

frightening thought.. Psychoframe (reads a newtype's psycho-waves) pulus
Zero system (projects data and tactical suggestions into the pilot's
breain) equals?

Gundam/Pilot symbiosis?

*the light behind the Gundam's eyes flickered fitfully as it stood in
it's berth, support lines snapped as it leaned foreward holding it's
head in it's hands, "Ow, my head... you didn't tell me Migrains would be
a side-effe...???" the gundam lifted it's head and turned it's hands
over, as if studying them, "wha.. wha.. WHAT'S HAPPENING??!!!?!!"

--Leslie

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse