Brian (GoDofChicKens@cfl.rr.com)
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 07:26:57 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Soimichiro Watanabe" <hitokiri_darkscythe@yahoo.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2000 11:04 PM
Subject: [gundam] more q's

<snip>

> 2. Do you think that in terms of skill and ability,
> Kou and Gato are equals, it's just that Gato has an
> edge because of his One Year War experience?
I think Kau actually has more raw skill, but in 0083 he doesn't learn how to
FULLY tap that potential. Like Burning said, he has the potential to be
good.

<snip>
> 5. If the Gundam Wing boys and their Gundams were put
> in a UC war, who would survive?
<snip>
. Quatre would be hooking
> up a zero system on Kamiyu's biosensor (that ought to
> give Scirroco a serious whupping!).
I have been wondering, would a newtype be able to use the zero system, and
would it screw with their head if they did? And would it improve their
fighting abilities?