Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:59:09 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 28 Jun 2000 21:31:50 EDT, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> In a message dated 6/28/00 1:18:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com writes:
>
> << Wasn't there a Non-official announcement of the kit? somebody on the
list
> said
> this didn't they? >>
>
> I don't remember. I think he meant is one out, not an annoucement for
one.

> Aaron

actually, what that person said was there is a rumor that a MG Nu might come
out in September or October to complement the MG Sazabi

but that still is a rumor

I'm thinking they'll ride on the Sazabi wave for a while and once everyone
settles down and have their Sazabi (and save some more cash) they'd release
the MG Nu