-V- (vsze@wwdg.com)
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:44:51 -0700

I was watching it again today with my computer instead of on TV, but did anyone notice that on Episode 10, when they were completing the final Apsaras checks, the component names were as follows:
AMD K6 3D+
BSD/B63
Cyrix 6x86MX
DDC-1
DDC-2AB
DirectX SDK
Enhanced 46D4
Fast ATA-2
etc...

that would mean either:
a) Ginius is a cheap ass or a "scratch builder" truly building a toy from OLD OLD computer parts and algorithms (remember, those parts and software aren't brand spanking new even in our time)
b) there is a computer freak on the 08th MS team production team...

-V-