Thu, 29 Jun 2000 19:00:13 -0400

>===== Original Message From fsjmk <fsjmk@uaf.edu> =====
>>===== Original Message From gundam@aeug.org =====
>>Henry Bigone asks,
>>
>>> Can the list tell me the good and bad of EVERY Gundam show, so I can know
>>> what to get. Thanx.
>>

>>> Gundam 0079

What can I say its the original

>>> Gundam 0080

I loved the MS design but it could have been directed better, they made it
longer than it had to be.

>>> Gundam 0083

This was an interesting series and had some pretty cool MS conversions, but
the main character, Kou is considered a weakling of sorts by some

>>> Gundam Zeta

There is close to no bad things to say about this series it had a deep plot
with great MS designs

>>> Gundam Double Zeta

Never watched it heard it sucks

>>> Gundam Char Attack

It was great but, the only problem is that too many things happen at the same
time but I guess it should in the middle of a war. I personally loved it

>>> X Gundam

this is one of those shows that when you talk about it, its like SO cool! but
i guess you have to blame the writers and directors once again for ruining a
seemingly great begining. the story is ambigious on this part but is supposed
to hint at "what-if" scenario of the OYW, very cool in the beginning that goes
downhill quickly

>>> Wing Gundam

Well although there seems to be a lot of criticism on the list about this
series, you should know that its mostly from me. lets look at the good points
of this series, the originality portion..... wait..... thats right, the story
isn't original, OK lest look at MS design...... wait..... they were supposedly
"upgrades" from G, alright, how about character design.... the 5 wing boys....
wait thats amuro split in 5, but theres still Zechs.... wait, thats Char, but
there WAS the compelling Colony Drop... oh thats right, its CCA.

But the good part was Endless Waltz, yeah it was a little dull, but at least
it was original, and it gave Hajime Katoke a chance to show off his skills
(again)

-Roger