Aquaphase@aol.com
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 17:20:31 EDT

In a message dated 6/29/00 3:43:13 PM Central Daylight Time, gundam@loop.com
writes:

> These stickers aren't the best, but have you tried cleaning the plastic
> surface they were applied to with warm soapy water? The releasing agent
> left on the plastic may be a factor in the stickers' unstickiness. Also
> avoid contact with your fingertip as you apply the stickers to the parts -
> the residue and grease on the fingertip can cause unstickiness too.
>
> Eddie

I wash the kits religiously and have even resorted to using mostly Xacto
blades for application. None of this really seems to work consistently. I
tried a thin film of rubber cement, but that turned out an utter fiasco, and
I'm afraid to use superglue because I'm not sure what reaction it might have
with the sticker.

justin.