Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 13:41:51 -0700

>Does anybody know of a reliable adhesive that I can use to supplement the
>"stickiness" of the stickers that come with 1/144 and SD kits? Living in
>TX the humidity tends to make the stickers on curved surfaces peel up a
>little. I'd be very happy to end my daily ritual of smoothing down the
>stickers on the collection.
>
>justin.

These stickers aren't the best, but have you tried cleaning the plastic
surface they were applied to with warm soapy water? The releasing agent
left on the plastic may be a factor in the stickers' unstickiness. Also
avoid contact with your fingertip as you apply the stickers to the parts -
the residue and grease on the fingertip can cause unstickiness too.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0