Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 13:12:37 -0700

> http://www.ex.org/5.4/11-column_btvs.html Anybody agree with Scott
>Frazier(Who is one of the few Americans who work in the Japanese
>animation biz) that anime funds are being cut due to the economic
>problems? I tend to disagree, some of the best animated shows, such as
>Bebop and Escaflowne, have come out in the past few years, and besides,
>Japan not making any anime at all would be like us stopping our cartoons.
> Chris

For every Bebop or Escaflowne there are a dozen crappy anime shows made.
Even the Gundam series made in the 90s tend to have lame/low quality
moments in terms of animation. I remember watching some episodes of V Gundam
and thinking to myself how much it looked like the original series' style
of animation and how superior the OVAs were.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0